Friday, August 8, 2014

FOR MH370




THE 7  7 7

On the outside you look like a dolphin

But you are a blue whale herein

In the air you are a hummingbird

How could you fly your size so undeterred

Across the vast oceans with beautiful precision

Gliding through the sky with tons a million

From landing to take-off, you’re a sheer display of beauty

I look through the window, I am closer to the heavens than to the earth

Your wings spanning to the ends of the earth

Your tiny flashing lights, a great display of beauty

Is that the pilot serving cocktail

Yet we fly without derail

In speed so grave, yet engines without a wail

Am I in my sitting room?

No, I’m in my dining room

Do you really have it all?

Or am I just having a ball?


(DEDICATED TO ALL WHO LOST A LOVED ONE IN MH370)

No comments:

Post a Comment